Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our little overachiever


Wow, I have been so bad about keeping this site updated. Things have been going well with us. Aiden is growing up quickly. I can not believe how fast the time goes. He is almost 11 weeks old. At 8 weeks we had a doctors appointment and the doctor put him on his stomach to check his progress with lifting his head and my little overachiever rolled over. I couldn't believe it! He has rolled over 3 times since then. He has been slowly sleeping more and more each night. Last night he actually slept from 11:30-4:30. I was so excited to get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.Aiden and I belong to a 'new moms' group. We go on Wednesday mornings. There are about 20 moms and our kids are all between 0-4 months. It is really nice to spend some time each week with other new moms who are going through the same things I am. I have made a few friends in the group and we have started walking during the week. I also befriended some of my neighbors who have 9 month olds. We do coffee a few mornings a week. I have really been enjoying staying home with Aiden and meeting with other moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment