Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Professional photo shoot

Today we had our first pro family photo shoot. A man Garrett works with is a photographer and offered to do a family shoot. It was so nice to finally get some family photos. I realized last night that we do not have a single picture of the three of us together. I can't believe that we never took a family photo. Aiden will be 3 months on Wednesday. That was too long to go with no family pictures. Ray was great with us too. He was very patient. We were there for over 2 hours and got some amazing pictures. I can't wait to get them. He is going to edit them and give us the CD in a week. When I get it I will post some of them.

Aiden was so wiped out from the shoot he slept on the hour car ride back and for an additional 3 hours after that. I was so excited that he was napping that I laid down on the couch to catch some z's myself. But as I was napping I was woken by a loud popping noise. It sounded almost like someone opened a champagne bottle. I got up to see what the noise was and was confronted with a shattered sliding glass door. Luckily, I think it has a warrenty and we can get a new one. It is always something!


Here are a few more video clips of the little man talking, smiling, and attempting to roll over.
Aiden smiling








No comments:

Post a Comment