Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleep over


Last night Aiden and I spent the night at Grammy and Poppas (my parents) house. Garrett worked 2 shifts yesterday and one was overnight. Since Aiden is not consistently sleeping through the night, I thought it might be a good idea to have some help. Aiden really enjoyed his time with his grandparents and Auntie Kayla. He did not, however, enjoy his bath last night. He screamed so loud I think the neighbors could hear him.

I was very proud of my little bug last night. He slept through the night in a new place. It was wonderful. And, I have to add, having mom get him this morning and feed him and play with him until his morning nap was great! I got to sleep in a little :) That hasn't happened since... gosh, I can't even remember the last time I slept in.

No comments:

Post a Comment