Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Momma's new hobbies

Garrett keeps bugging me to get some hobbies. I guess I am driving him crazy wanting to have conversations at all hours of the night because I can't sleep. So I have taken up knitting. Well, at least I am trying.

I started out with a knitting loom. Which I consider cheating since it is so easy. I have made 5 hats so far. But while I am doing that I am also trying to learn to use knitting needles. So far I have knitted about 5 rows of 6 inchs. A long rectangle. Not really useful for anything but practice. It is not as hard as I thought. But I was looking at knitting patterns for some hats yesterday and it is like trying to read Greek. Maybe by the time Aiden is in high school I will have figured it out :)




I am also making personalized name art. I have been going around taking pictures of architecture and nature that resembles letters and making peoples names with them. I have sold 2 so far. If I can get the word out there it should be a pretty lucrative business.

If you know anyone interested in the name art please have them email me at dawncampanell@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment